For enlarging existing holes, Allied manufactures an Opening drill. Available in six different shank styles, Rotem stocks every drill you’ll need for finishing up the job more quickly than with traditional boring heads. When you work with Rotem you can rest easy knowing you’re getting quality products at competitive pricing. We also offer great shipping options if you’re in a pinch. Order before 2:00 pm today to get same day shipping on your order.
Opening Drill Features:
- Open holes in one operation
- Will ignore core shifts up to 1/8” (3.175 mm) to ensure straight holes
- Larger holes can be made on low horsepower machines
- Easy chip evacuation with multi-insert design
- Quiet operation in lathes and mills
- Capable in rotating and stationary tools
- Capable for rough boring operation
- Replaceable cartridge
- Adjustable diameter
There are no reviews yet.