Cutting Edge Industrial Lighting Solutions
Rotem Industrial Products is excited to start offering Waldmann industrial lighting solutions. These state of the art industrial LED lights are compatible with all models of CNC mills and lathes. They offer up to a 70% energy savings over traditional fluorescent lights.
These industrial LEDs do not generate any heat, so the machine oil does not burn the covers like with traditional industrial lights. This ensures that machine work area brightness never dims.
Waldmann’s industrial lights offer 60,000 hours of maintenance-free operation. That’s 60,000 hours your team can work with optimum conditions without interruption to replace or repair the lighting.
We’re particularly passionate about these replacement CNC machine lights because they have a significantly lower cost than OEM alternatives.
Replace your CNC lighting with one that will save you money, conserve energy, and last longer!
We offer a full range of Waldmann’s industrial lighting solutions, including the products below. Contact us today for more information or to learn about the other industrial lighting solutions we have at Rotem! View more information here and below!
RL70LE Industrial LED Tube Light
- An improvement on the traditional industrial tube light
- 50,000 hour maintenance-free operation
- Much brighter 5000 K light
- Strong borosilicate glass
- Sealed IP67 construction
Head LED – Surface Mount LED Flood Light
There’s no space too small for the Head LED! Offering:
- High resistance to coolants and lubricants
- Impervious to mechanical vibration
- Narrow or wide flood options
- 50,000 hours of maintenance-free operation
- Compact size – only 1″ or 2″ in diameter but can light up an entire machine cabinet with its 70 or 100 degree flood
Raptor Industrial Spotlights
- LED technology
- A universal base
- 3mm thick safety glass
- Withstands temperatures up to 104°F
Flat LED Floodlight
- High output flat LED floodlight
- Narrow housing depth of only 20mm
- Advanced optics throw a wide flood to illuminate a large space
- Tempered glass lens
- 1800 lumens
- Maintenance-free – no down time required to change bulbs
WLA Workstation Light
- Overhead workstation light
- Thru wire capability for easy daisy chaining
- Superb light quality for workbench set-ups unmatched by convention bench light systems
- Three lengths available to match any work space size
- Sealed to protect inner workers from environmental dust and other particles
When buying from Rotem, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting quality products at competitive pricing.
For more information about our industrial lighting solutions, contact us! We offer same day shipping on all orders placed before 2 pm.