Quad-Feed Cutters (9mm, 13mm & 19 Insert Sizes)
Quad Feed Cutters Features:
- Robust thick insert design.
- Larger, stronger insert geometries promote longer tool life.
- Strong clamping screw for demanding applications.
- Ultra reliable machining performance at high feed rates.
- Premium milling grades to cut all materials.
- Latest post coat technology, provides superior bonding between the substrate and the coating layer.
- New 9mm Insert Expansion
- Positive axial, high-feed technology.
- Ultra-strong super-free cutting insert geometry.
- 4 indexes per insert.
- 2 different insert geometries for application flexibility.
- Face Mill, End Mill and Top-on systems.
- Premium milling grades ensures long lasting performance.
- Diameters ranges: 1.250, 1.500, 2.000, 2.500, and 3.000 inch.
- Higher cutter densities.
- Lower cutting forces.
Ingersoll’s series 45D…RP solid carbide roughing endmills give you the optimal solution for all roughing operations. This series covers a wide range of applications including slotting, pocketing, helical interpolation and contouring. Features and Benefits • 4- and 5-flutes with 38° and large corner radii • An endmill that provides the highest advantage in cavity milling and heavy roughing cuts • The serrated cutting edge features flat peaks which leave a better surface finish when compared to competitors’ roughing endmills.
Order before 2:00 pm today to get same day shipping on your order.