Typhoon Jet Spindle
- Reduced machining time (high speed table due to high rotation)
- Energy saving (machine spindle is idle while Typhoon is active)
- Excellent surface quality due to optimized conditions
- Plug & play installation on existing machines
- Extended tool life due to optimal conditions
- Up to 65% increased efficiency versus original low RPM machine
- Direct wireless rotation speed display
Ingersoll Cutting Tools’ Typhoon utilizes unique high-speed compact spindles to leverage your original machines coolant supply to upgrade performance. If you are looking to extend the life of your original machine while increasing production, the Typhoon is a great solution. It can be used for a variety of applications which including milling, thread milling, drilling, grinding, chamfering and engraving. An innovative machine, it will help reduce costs and improve efficiency for your production line. And when buying from Rotem, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting quality products at competitive pricing.
Order before 2:00 pm today to get same day shipping on your order.
There are no reviews yet.